Our teaching, at all levels, is designed and delivered in continuity with our research. In the academic year 2020/2021 we will be teaching the following courses:
Laura Triennale in Filosofia
- Logica (A-K: M. D’Agostino, L-Z: G. Primiero)
- Elementi di Matematica e Informatica Teorica ( H. Hosni)
Laurea Magistrale / Master Degree curriculum in Reasoning, Analysis and Modelling
- Logical Methods (Designed for first year Master Students, taught jointly by M. D’Agostino, G. Primiero, and H. Hosni)
- Logic of computation and information (Designed for second year Master Students, taught by G. Primiero)
- Advanced Logic (Designed for second year Master Students, taught by M. D’Agostino)
- Probabilistic Logic (Designed for second year Master Students, taught jointly by H. Hosni)
In addition we provide a practical laboratory class:
- Introduction to logic research, led by P. Baldi.
In this class, an introduction to the LaTeX language is provided. Note that this is an indispensible tool for writing a master thesis with us in logic.
Here is a template that was developed during the class on the academic year 2020/21. It can be used for a master thesis in logic, and as a short guide to LaTeX.