Our teaching, at all levels, is designed and delivered in continuity with our research. In the academic year 2020/2021 we will be teaching the following courses:
Laura Triennale in Filosofia
- Logica (A-K: M. D’Agostino, L-Z: G. Primiero)
- Elementi di Matematica e Informatica Teorica (H. Hosni)
Laurea Magistrale / Master Degree curriculum in Reasoning, Analysis and Modelling
- Logical Methods (Designed for first year Master Students, taught jointly by M. D’Agostino, G. Primiero, and H. Hosni)
- Logic of computation and information (Designed for second year Master Students, taught by G. Primiero)
- Advanced Logic (Designed for second year Master Students, taught by M. D’Agostino)
- Probabilistic Logic (Designed for second year Master Students, taught jointly by H. Hosni)
In addition, we provide a practical laboratory class:
- Introduction to logic research, led by P. Baldi.
In this class, an introduction to the LaTeX language is provided. Note that this is an indispensable tool for writing a master thesis with us in logic.
Here is a template that was developed during the class on the academic year 2020/21. It can be used for a master thesis in logic, and as a short guide to LaTeX.
Dottorato di Ricerca (Ph.D) su Mente, Cervello e Ragionamento / Mind, Brain and Reasoning
During the last week of January 2021, H. Hosni, P. Baldi and F. A. D’Asaro gave a mini-course on “Logic, Probability and Computation” to students of the Ph.D. in Mind, Brain and Reasoning. Click the following link to access videos from the course:
- Topics in Logic, Probability and Computation, taught by H. Hosni, P. Baldi and F. A. D’Asaro.